Wednesday 8 November 2017

How do I fall in love with my husband again?


This is a file photo:

This message really got me, truly I feel for her.

She is one of my blog readers and she needs our advice very urgently.

According to her (Name withheld):

"I really do love him, he's not a bad guy at all. He's just selfish and I'm pretty resentful about a lot of choices he's made.

"I really feel like we're roommates often and we don't share common interest any more. How in the world can I get that butterfly feeling back? Does any long term married couple still have that feeling?

Please all, let's advice her, I believe we have people who have stayed in a long marriage. She is in need of our advice. 

END.

Use the comment box. She is here to read comments and take a stand.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment