Thursday 13 April 2017

Abusive Relationships: Men Can Be A Victim (READ WHY)


Straight from my email box. A reader who happened to be male sent the below post to me and I'm going to share it without delay.

It reads below:
Abusive Relationship: Men Can Be A Victim (READ WHY)
Abusive Relationships
Hello Queen Jenny,

I have been following your blog on Google+, reading your posts, especially the ones published on Abusive Relationship Stories, I must commend you for doing a nice job.

Permit me to say, not only female suffer from abusive and emotional relationships, men do surfer the same fate. Why? Because it does happen to me.

I will need to remain anonymous, but please what I'm trying to say is, I'm a victim of abusive, emotional relationship which nearly turn into depression.

I believe anyone coming to your platform is mature enough to understand the word I'm going to say.

I was born and brought up in a Christian family, which means I hardly discuss nor hear anything about premarital sex. But I grew up and my friends introduced me to it.

How? I first had my relationship at the age of 25, that is after I have graduated from secondary school, I went into full adulthood, still I have no Idea of meeting with girls, all I know was talking to people and spending time with friends. I never understand anything about intimate relationship where sex will be involved.

I met a girl, we dated about 5 months, one day, she gets angry and told me that I don't know my responsibility as a man in a relationship. I asked her why she said so? She said I should wait for her by 8pm at my friend's place. My friend has been disturbing me to ask her for sex, which I always turned down. Then that very day was the first day, I lose my sense of belonging.

I had it with her, I messed up, that's what I told myself, but I did it, and have no regret, but something came up after that. as a man, it's my first time of reaching climax. I enjoyed it, but it has become something I can hardly forget the feelings.

The worst side effect is, I couldn't control myself any longer. I want sex all day just to reach climax, not because I enjoyed it, but the feelings why trying to ejaculate is what got me wanting to do it every day.

My girlfriend, she was tender more than me, we did it like everyday, but that is not the case.

I later found out that I have been emotionally abused, because I'm not ready for such premarital sex, but was lured into it over pressure from friends and my girlfriend.

She may have forgotten, but I always blamed myself for letting her use me to satisfy herself. We broke up a year after. Ever since then I have been emotionally abused, as what I always think is how to satisfy my urge.

I'm not stupid, but I'm trying a way to stop this.

This is Abusive relationship, because I'm now a victim, I never wished I could be used and dumped. A friend of mine asked me to look for another girl who will be satisfying my urge, but I can't do that because I'm not emotionally stable when it comes to relationship. I always think any girl I will hook up with will do same, as she does to me.

I'm emotionally abused as I have resorted in masturbation just to satisfy my urge. Please Queen, advise me, because I can't forget everything that happened that very day. I'm emotionally abused.

I'm a victim, I now know.

But if I had not tasted it, I wouldn't have been into this. I know it sounds ridiculous, lots of guys out there are doing it, but the facts are that it has turned lots of them to womanizer, some couldn't sleep at night or weeks without having an affair with a woman.

In my case, I think am emotionally abused, that was not love, it was lust - the relationship ended after she finds out I had never had an affair with a woman before as I can't satisfy her reach orgasm. She quit and move on, but I think am robbed off of my inner love.

I want to love again, but females now look like a sex tool to me, just to satisfy my urge only. I don't like what I'm doing. But I'm a victim of Abusive Relationships.

I need help from others who have suffered same emotional abuse.

Thanks to you Queen, for bringing this kind of platform.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment